Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Aria!


Aria has a little brown teddy that she sleeps with, so her cake got to have a teddy on it!:)  
Here she is with cupcake #1 at party #1.



She liked it.
Here is cupcake #2 at party #2.  She smashed it and then she liked it... check out the video.
Now I have to say that I have a 4 year old, 3 year old, and a one year old:)  And in a few weeks I am taking my friends baby when she goes back to work, so I will have a newborn too:)  I love kids.






5 comments:

Shanle's said...

how adorable was that video! what a sweetheart! brode didn't really dive in like that. he's so observant that he spent more time picking off the green frosting and eating that! =) so fun!

-sarah

The Feather Files said...

CUTE video! Happy birthday Aria! Miss you all.

jnet said...

thanks for sharing with us! i miss her!

Kathy said...

Great job mom! Love the cake!

Leslie said...

Beautiful cake! Just precious!!!!

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...