Wednesday, March 4, 2009

before and after


Before the paint
After the paint

Before the new tub/shower and paint


After the new shower and paint

We are living in the feed lot house.  It is a moving in mess, but it is painted and cleaned up.  We still have some touch up to do, but it will get done. :)  The girls have adjusted to their new home.  I have not, but that's okay:)  We are truly enjoying life here.  We have been blessed with new friendships, quality time together, the beauty of God's creation, and as always the hope of the gospel.  

Last night we took the girls down to the lake to throw rocks:)  The sunset was beautiful on the lake and we had a great time together.  Sadly I forgot my camera, so we may have to go back today:)

Miss you all!

love
abby

8 comments:

Steph said...

Looks lovely! Can't wait to see it. You guys are missed, but sound like you're "home" - that's what matters most. Love ya!

Jeanette said...

looks like you did a lot of work! praying that your house will become your home :) hope to see you this weekend!!!!!

Leslie said...

Ab, it looks awesome! Very cheery!!!
So good to hear and see updates!

jablott said...

Lookin' good! I love the white cabinets and yellow walls...so bright and airy. We will connect soon on the phone.....I hope......some days I feel like I wake up and before I know it I am putting kids to bed already. Seriously, where does the time go? love ya, jess

The Feather Files said...

I'm very happy to see pictures of the house AND of the baby! I like the transformation. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling at home. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Shanle's said...

i'm in to the home improvement shows on HGTV right now... so it's nice to see your before and after pics. it looks NICE!

-sarah

Kathy said...

Look'en good...look'en good!

I love the updates...keep them coming!

xo

Kimberly Joy said...

Hi Abby!

The Home is looking so good :) And Aria is getting so big! I know it can be hard to adjust to a new home, I still am and we have been here for about 9 months or so and I still have moments of feeling out of place in my new home. Just know you are in my prayers and rest in God - Psalm 62 :)

Miss all of your smiling faces a lot!! - Kim & baby Anderson

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...