Wednesday, March 4, 2009

11 months :)


Hi everyone!  I am 11 months old now.  My mom forgot to post about my birthday because my sisters and I gave her to much laundry to do. :)  I am growing up fast, but my hair is not growing as fast as my body.  Some of my cousins still ask if I am a boy.  

I know how to do a lot of things by myself now.  I can say a few words and it makes mom and dad smile.  I like to say 'Hiiiiiiii' and 'ba bye' in a very high pitched voice.  I can say Daddy, but for some reason I can't get the word mommy out.  Whenever I want to say that word a big whine comes out.  I just don't understand it:)  I wave a lot and like to play with my sisters.  My new game that I enjoy playing is called 'I hand it to you and you give it back'.  We play this game a lot at my house and it makes me happy.

I hope you all miss me... I miss you!  

Love
Aria




4 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh Abby, she is so cute! Hope things are going well for you in Imperial.

Love,
Nicole

Jeanette said...

even without a lot of hair, she still looks like a beautiful little girl! i miss that full smile when she greets you.

millhouse said...

Happy Birthday Aria! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple days.

Shanle's said...

Hi Birthday buddy!! I haven't seen you in so long! You look so much bigger... just like me! I have more hair than you though!! =) We are growing up so fast, friend. I cannot wait to see you soon. I do miss you.

-Brode

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...