Friday, February 6, 2009

Where is the ?????

Hi all.  We have been asking eaach other this question over and over again since we moved. "Where is this?"  Where is that?"  Where is the camera cord is my current question?  I thought I packed it in the camera bag, but 'poof'... it is gone. :)  This is sad because we have great pictures to share of the house we are working on,  the girls painting the house and how we got rid  of the old stove"country style".  I will post pics as soon as I can.

We are fixing up a house that someone is letting us live in and it is proving to be more work than we planned for.  Sam has been painting for 5 days straight with very little help and has is tired out.  I have been back and forth back and forth adn up and down and up and down trying to keep kids clothed fed and loved of course... and trying to be a good supportive wife to my hard working hubs.  

We miss you lincoln people... I will start to make phone calls soon!

love
ab

3 comments:

Steph said...

What kind of cord do you need? I can run over to Target and overnight it! We NEED pics!! Love you Abs!

Stephen said...

Oh Abby! Hang in there. I would drive over there if it werent for Valentines day and flowers.:) Anyway, thinking of you. Say hi to the girls. Oh and Sam too.
Mrs Young

The Feather Files said...

Abby, I was so happy to see updates when I opened up your blog today. It is good to hear from you. Thinking about you very often, and praying too!

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...