Sunday, February 8, 2009

Unloading...

My new kitchen.  We are painting the cupboards white and the walls yellow. I will post new pics when that is done.

ABOVE: Sam replaced the bath tub because the old one had a large crack in it.  It was interesting, but he got it done.:)
BELOW:  This is how you get rid of an old stove country style:)


This is our huge uhaul and our little red house.  We were thankful to have about 5 guys to help us unload.  It went very quickly and now stuff is stacked every where in there as we try to paint etc:)  Praise the Lord that it all went smoothly and that we will have a place to live until our house sells.


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Can't wait to see it in person! I love that you are painting the kitchen yellow! You remind me of cheerful sunshine, Abby! It is so fitting! :)

Steph said...

Looks like you are making progress quickly!!! Thanks for keeping us updated!!!

jablott said...

So I keep calling your cell phone and getting a message that says it has been disconnected???? Call me!!! love ya.

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...