Sunday, February 8, 2009

Moving...

We had great help when we packed the truck in Lincoln.  It was such a blessing!   Here are the boys taking a break.
Danielle is a wonderful friend.  She sent her kiddos to Sutton for 3 days and spent those three days at my house helping me pack.  I got a lot of great smiles from Mia, had a few more good times with my friend at our Lincoln house, and didns't have to stay up all night every night to be ready for the move.  Thanks bunches Danielle!This is a great moving picture.  Packing a uhaul is the worst.  Mike, who we love very much, was sick and not feeling good at all and still came over to help.  We have been blessed in so many ways by eh and j'net.  Thanks Mike!
J'net and Richard took over the packing on the inside of the truck.  Thanks so much!  My brain was all over the place on that day and I needed the help.  You guys made it go very smoothly and it was all in the same place when we got to Imperial! Yay!
The girls cleaning up the kitchen.  Lynsey, Danielle, and Sara German.  love you ladies!
It was a sad day.  Although there will be many great opportunities ahead of us in Imperial, it was hard to leave such good friends behind.  My brother was one of those friends... miss you Tom!

2 comments:

millhouse said...

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of the new place. Oh, and I am going to start updating my blog again very soon...

The Feather Files said...

I wish I could have been there, but I'm glad to hear you had a lot of help.

Oh, and yay for Justin updating his blog more!

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...