Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Open House


We had an open house on Sunday.  5 different couples/people came to look at the house.  I was amazed, relieved, thankful.  We are hoping that one of these Sundays someone will make an offer:)  My house has never been so clean... never.  I love it.  Hoping it will stay clean. Ha!  I have put away the majority of the kids toys so clean up time is a little easier.  It is fun to watch what they do when they have less to work with.  This was their most recent playtime idea.  They set up their babies, horses, etc to watch their dance show:)  There was pretend cheerig and clapping and even comments from the 'audience'.  I love having girls.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness Ab, they are beautiful!!!!

In prayer regarding the house. In His perfect time...

Keep those pictures coming!

Shanle's said...

that's too cute, abby. i was just telling andy that i love being a mommy because i've been able to use my imagination again... i can't wait to let it go wild the older he grows.

-sarah

p.s. you need to post more pics of your family!

Stephandherboys said...

Adorable girls, Ab! Love them. And yay for your open house, praying for His perfect timing!

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...