Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Imperial Trip

Driving with kids can be a joy or it can be a lot of hard work and take a very long time:)  Aria was not pleased with the second half of this trip...  

Here's a summary...  We had a flat tire 10 minutes outside of Imperial.  Pat and Linda came to help us:)  and we rolled in a little after 11:00 Lincoln time.  The next day was spent taking care of tire stuff, doing a few rides, getting hairs cut, and playing with cousins.  Saturday was the Fun Run, the parade, the BBQ, more rides, and a concert.  Sam and I had a date night (concert and bingo) which was a blessing!  Sunday we had church, Bryn's bday party, Sam golfed, and then a relaxing night watching Olympics.  Monday brought the race to get the car (with new tire), get packed, say goodbyes, and get on our way.  Whew!  What a weekend.  Busy, but fun!  Check out the pics!

4 comments:

Richard and Heather said...

YEAH!!!! I've been waiting for an update. I check every single day. AND I definitely like the new look. What a great blogger you are! Okay, now I am going to go read what you wrote!

Richard and Heather said...

I love all the pictures. And the header picture is great of your beautiful family!

Kathy said...

Ab it sounds like you had a great time!

I gave you an award on my blog!

Shanle's said...

Hi friend! Sorry it's been so long since I've written you. I hope you are feeling well and the girls are great! I'll give you a call some time soon! I love your new look on the blog! Take care of yourself and your beauties!! Miss you!

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...