Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Too many words....

This is my first blog post and I'm a little nervous.  Who, besides the good Lord and Sam really cares to read this...  we shall see!

Awhile ago Sam and I talked about the possibility of me starting a blog and decided against it.  We thought that I might not share things with him if I was writing it down for others to see.  Well we changed our minds.  I have a lot of words to get out during the day.  Hopefully this will spare his ears from my many stories that rarely have a point.  It will also be a great way for the grandparents to hear stories and see pics of the girls!  So check back regularly!


3 comments:

G&G,P&L said...

Abby, GREAT IDEA !!!!! Thanks for sharing your "words" with us and especially those sweet little girls and your special memories. Sure do miss them- can't wait for the birthday party.
Love ya all much, G. Linda

Ranny said...

Wish I had a Bumbo chair!!!

Stephandherboys said...

love it and you and your girls (and sammy boy too!).... keep the posts coming!!

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...