Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Countdown

Ali turns 4 on Sunday and we have been talking about it for quite some time.  We love birthdays at our house and usually end up celebrating or having parties 2 or 3 times for each person!  Ali has 2 parties this weekend and she is so excited.  I cannot believe it has been 4 years.  Everything about her first months of life is still fresh in my mind.  Praise the Lord for the many works he has done in her heart and life in the last 4 years.  

We have been counting down the days, which is pretty funny to do with me, my 4 year old and my 2 year old.  Most of the time I don't know what day it is, so I change the countdown frequently as I remember what day I am on.  Ali is still saying that it is just 1 day away.  At first it was 1 month away all of the time.  And little Ava just has to chime in because her sister is talking, so she says it is 8 weeks away.  I love it.

3 days until her 1st party, 4 days until her 2nd party, and 5 days until her actual birthday.
Thank you Lord for Ali.

1 comment:

Laura said...

we love your girls too! just looking at the pictures on your blog, it's amazing to see them grow. i remeber when ava was born and ali was just a little toddler with crazy hair.
we love watching them grow! :)

For Justin and Laura

Click on me

Aria's pushups!

Children's Museum

Imperial Trip

Birthday Parties!

Princess Dance

Aria must be teething...